Wednesday, March 14, 2012

`trapped in this lighthouse. jemi r rated ;;6

`trapped in this lighthouse. jemi r rated ;;6 Tube. Duration : 0.10 Mins.


Some idiot stole my story and posted it on their channel. Thankfully I asked them to take it down, but I don't think they did....so I reported them and it got taken down. This was the first time someone has stolen a story of mine, but if I catch anyone stealing any of my stories. -whips out the brass knuckles- I work so hard on them and then someone takes it and claims it as their own...it's sick! :P ENJOY ! x [Demi's POV] On the front of the paper I saw a photo of Joseph and Nicholas. They were photographed being hand cuffed, covered in blood. I read the whole article. To me it was bullshit. It just said they were suspected of killing their parents. Due to not denying or objecting, they were named "Mentally Insane Mutes" and "needed to be put away from harm." It just didn't make sense to me. I didn't notice I wasted half an hour looking over the article of these two brothers. "Shit," I said to myself, Selena would be looking for me. I ran to the young adults section grabbing a random book and walked up to check it out, I pulled out my phone and also text Selena. The old lady behind the counter shakingly issued my book and gave it back to me. --- "What'd you buy this time?" Dad asked following me into my place. I set my stuff on the table. "A lap top, a new phone and just some clothes," I replied. I was happy to have a laptop. I really needed one for when I went to college. Dad nodded his head and watched me unpack everything. After 5 minutes he went back to his office. I ...

Tags: xyouremyharmony, Joe, Jonas, Demi, Lovato, Forbidden, Love, Story, trapped, in, this, lighthouse, jemi, rated, ;;6

No comments:

Post a Comment